To celebrate our upcoming ballet City of a Thousand Trades as part of Curated by Carlos, we are launching a competition for our audiences to take part in.
How to enter
- Take a photo of your favourite place in Birmingham and submit an image and caption using #BRBCity.
- Tag us in your photo with a caption using the hashtag #BRBCity
- A pair of tickets to Curated by Carlos at Birmingham Repertory Theatre on Friday 11 June 2021
- Your winning image featured in Birmingham Royal Ballet's Curated by Carlos digital programme.
- A prize bundle from some of the best Birmingham independents: a Punks and Chancers YES BAB t-shirt, vouchers for Wine Freedom, Tom Woolley Birmingham illustrated map postcards and Birmingham Brewing Company vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run on Birmingham Royal Ballet's social media channels from Friday 21 May until Monday 7 June 2021. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 8th June 2021.
- The picture and caption submitted must be an original photo taken by the entrant.
- By entering the competition you give Birmingham Royal Ballet permission to use your entry on social media in competition promotion.
Image: Brandon Lawrence; © Drew Tommons, virtuosodancephotography.com