Thank you for supporting Birmingham Royal Ballet. These terms and conditions refer to entry to our 2019 David Bintley Future Fund raffle. Entry to this raffle is by online ticket purchase and in person at Birmingham Royal Ballet's opening night events between 12 January 2019 and 30 May 2019.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £20. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made by 5pm on 30 May 2019. Any payment received after this date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- To purchase raffle tickets entrants must be residents of Great Britain and 16 years of age or over. This means that entries will not be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
- The draw date for this raffle will take place on 3 June 2019.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support Birmingham Royal Ballet's Dreams Bursary Fund; Birmingham Royal Ballet is registered charity number 1061012.
- Participation in this raffle is only through this website with payment by credit or debit card or in person at specific opening night performances by Birmingham Royal Ballet. Ticket sales are subject to availability.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Birmingham Royal Ballet cannot accept CAF payments for Raffle entries and all CAF payments will be treated as donations.
- Birmingham Royal Ballet accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Birmingham Royal Ballet.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one. The prizes consist of: First Prize A pair of tickets to watch David Bintley’s production of Hobson’s Choice either at Birmingham Hippodrome on 22 June 2019 or Sadler’s Wells, London on 29 June 2019 from the wings! We’ll also provide the winner and their guest with pre-show drinks and take them on a backstage tour. Second Prize A pair of tickets to watch David Bintley’s production of Hobson’s Choice at either Birmingham Hippodrome on 22 June 2019 or Sadler’s Wells, London on 29 June 2019 in premium stalls seats. We’ll also provide the winner and their guest with pre-show drinks and take them on a backstage tour. Third Prize A framed (5"x7") image signed by David Bintley from one his favourite productions.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep your email receipt as proof of purchase.
- Where Birmingham Royal Ballet is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following Birmingham Royal Ballet's first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Birmingham Royal Ballet may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Birmingham Royal Ballet's right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Birmingham Royal Ballet will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Birmingham Royal Ballet reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. The Promoter operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on the Website brb.org.uk/feedback. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure. If your complaint relates to the outcome of your gambling transaction and cannot be dealt with by the Promoter to your satisfaction, you have the right, free of charge, to have the matter referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (ibas-uk.co.uk) an independent organisation offering alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) services . Referral of the dispute to an ADR entity will not restrict your right to bring proceedings in respect of the dispute in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Person responsible: Kate Howells, Birmingham Royal Ballet, Thorp Street, Birmingham B5 4AU; 0121 245 3500. Birmingham Royal Ballet is licensed by Birmingham City Council to conduct small lotteries under the 2005 Gambling Act, licence number LN/000002754. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize. Birmingham Royal Ballet charity number 1061012.