Without our Friends and Supporters, Birmingham Royal Ballet, our 60 exceptional dancers and renowned orchestra would not be able to continue to present world-class ballet and exciting new work.
As we look to celebrate 30 years in Birmingham and the arrival of Carlos Acosta CBE as Director, your support is vital. Our relaunched membership schemes reflect comments from our current supporters, particularly the wish to maximise the value of donations (so the Company can further benefit with Gift Aid) and to have access to more special events and activities.
£55 per annum (£48/£4 monthly via direct debit)
- Priority ticket booking at selected venues
- Three on-stage rehearsals in Birmingham for you and a guest, plus selected rehearsals at tour venues (£10 or free with a show ticket)
- 50% off tickets to Class on Stage for you and a guest
- Exclusive Supporters’ talks for you and a guest
- Invitation to an Insight Event in our studios where you will meet people from our creative and technical teams (£10)
- An invitation to our Supporters’ Christmas Tea with the opportunity to meet new dancers (£25 per ticket)
- Annual Supporters’ magazine
- Regular members’ e-newsletters
£200 per annum (£192/£16 monthly via direct debit)
SILVER FRIENDS enjoy all the benefits of being a BRONZE Friends member, plus the opportunity to bring along additional guests to exclusive events, and the additional benefits listed here.
- Access to all on-stage Birmingham rehearsals for you and a guest, plus selected rehearsals at tour venues (£10 or free if you have a ticket to the show)
- 50% off tickets to Class on Stage for you and up to three guests
- Invitation to three Insight Events for you and a guest (£10 per ticket)
- 10% discount on merchandise from our online shop
- The option to bring a guest to the Supporters’ Christmas Tea (£25 per ticket)
£500 per annum (£480/£40 monthly via direct debit)
GOLD FRIENDS enjoy all the benefits of being a SILVER Friends member, plus the opportunity to watch a rehearsal in one of our studios, meet a dancer and complimentary invitations to Class on Stage.
- Annual invitation for you and a guest to meet one of our dancers and watch a studio rehearsal in Birmingham (£15 per ticket)
- Priority seating and refreshments for you and your guest at all Birmingham stage rehearsals (£10 or free with a show ticket)
- Complimentary access for you and up to three guests to watch Class on Stage in Birmingham
- Complimentary access for you and a guest to Class on Stage and on-stage rehearsals at selected tour venues
- Complimentary invitations to three Insight Events for you (and a guest at £10 per ticket)
PLEASE NOTE: all invitations are subject to availability and tickets are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Invitations cannot be transferred to other dates, and benefits cannot be rolled over from one year to the next.
THE DANCERS' CIRCLE
£1,220 per annum (£1,200/£100 per month via direct debit)
Includes benefits valued at £250 plus donation of £970/£950 which is eligible for Gift Aid*
By supporting at the ARTIST level you will contribute to enabling our dancers to stay at the top of their game. Supporting at £1,200 is the equivalent of a year’s world-class dance injury prevention coaching and treatment for one dancer. ARTIST Dancers’ Circle members enjoy all the benefits of being a GOLD BRB Friends member, plus the additional benefits below.
- Concierge ticket booking service
- Invitation for you and a guest to rehearsals in our Birmingham studios where you will also get the opportunity to meet a dancer
- Complimentary annual Christmas Party invitation for you and a guest
- Complimentary invitation for you and a guest to attend an orchestral rehearsal with the Royal Ballet Sinfonia in London
- Refreshments at on-stage rehearsals and Insight Events for you and your guest
- Your support acknowledged in our programmes
£2,520 per annum (£2,500/£208.33 monthly via direct debit)
Includes benefits valued at £350 plus donation of £2,170/£2,150 which is eligible for Gift Aid *
Your support at SOLOIST level is the equivalent of two months of tuition, mentoring and rehearsal for one dancer, or providing one ballet student work experience for the duration of one production. SOLOIST Dancers’ Circle members enjoy all the benefits of ARTIST membership plus additional opportunities to get closer to the Company and to meet other high-level supporters.
- Complimentary invitations for you and a guest to one VIP Opening Night Reception in Birmingham or London (cost of show tickets is additional)
- Complimentary invitations for you and two guests to three Insight Events, including priority seating and refreshments
- Invitations for an additional two guests (total of three) to the Supporters’ Christmas Tea when paying by Direct Debit (£25 per ticket)
- Complimentary invitations for an additional two guests (total of three) to the annual Christmas Party when paying by Direct Debit
£6,020 per annum (£6,000/£500 per month via direct debit)
Includes benefits valued at £750 plus donation of £5,250/£5,270 which is eligible for Gift Aid*
Your support at PRINCIPAL level is the equivalent of three months of tuition, rehearsal and health care for one dancer, or it could provide free tickets for hundreds of children from deprived areas of Birmingham, enrolled on our free ballet training scheme, to see the Company perform. PRINCIPAL Dancers’ Circle members enjoy all the benefits of SOLOIST membership, plus multiple VIP receptions and an exclusive back-stage tour.
- Complimentary, exclusive, annual backstage tour with our Stage Manager for you and a guest (bring up to three guests if paying by Direct Debit)
- Complimentary invitations to special VIP Opening Night Receptions for you and a guest (complimentary show tickets are included)
- Complimentary invitations for additional guests, by arrangement, at all Insight Events and on-stage rehearsals in Birmingham and at selected tour venues, including priority seating and refreshments
- Complimentary invitation for an additional guest to attend an orchestral rehearsal with the Royal Ballet Sinfonia in London
* Suggested donations are eligible for Gift Aid. You may purchase the benefits package separately, without making any further donation, by calling 0121 245 3545. The donations enable us to continue presenting world-class classical productions and exciting new work and giving opportunities for everyone to enjoy the experience of ballet. All supporter benefits are subject to change if performance or touring circumstances need to be adjusted during the year.