About The Nutcracker: Creative Dance and Drama Workshops
On 19 November we're welcoming children aged three to 11 to Birmingham Hippodrome's Patrick Studio for the chance to be inspired by the magic of The Nutcracker!
Join us for a fun and creative 60-minute dance and drama workshop inspired by the award-winning Sir Peter Wright’s The Nutcracker. The workshop will give an insight into the ballet’s themes and characters and allow your child to familiarise themselves with the music, steps and story.
Tickets are just £15 for each hour-long session and every participant will leave with a colouring pack and crayons. No previous dance experience is required, and places are strictly limited.
- Max 30 children per workshop
- We advise participants to wear comfortable and flexible clothing so they can move freely in the workshop. Please note specific footwear is not required.
- Attendees to enter via Birmingham Hippodrome Thorp Street reception and enter the Patrick Studio via the door in the atrium.
- Your child should not attend if they feel unwell, have a high temperature, new cough or have lost their sense of taste and smell.
- No filming or photography is permitted.
To register, choose the most appropriate session for your child's age group below. We hope you have a great time!
Please note that you can book more than one place for the workshops, however due to us collecting participant information this will need to be done in separate transactions.