How to access information
We've made every effort to make this website as accessible as possible to as many people as possible.
This website has been built to follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and a best-practise approach to many of the techniques and technologies used to power it.
The site should be compatible with:
- Common web browsers across a wide range of devices
- Web browser resize controls
- Basic operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software (eg Dragon Naturally Speaking)
- Operating system speech packages
If you have any concerns, questions or recommendations about the site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.