Feedback, including complaints, suggestions and compliments, are welcomed and important to make sure the services we deliver are good and of the highest quality.
- We recognise, respect and encourage the rights of people to raise complaints and give feedback.
- How feedback or complaints are given will not affect how quickly we respond to you or the result.
- All complaints and feedback requiring actions should be assigned to a named owner.
- All complaints and feedback should be recorded so that the organisation can find trends, identify risks and make recommendations for improvements.
- We will endeavour to offer responses to feedback or complaints in accessible formats.
- Feedback and complaints should be managed in a fair and transparent way. We always try to reach a positive result.
- Complaints should be handled in a timely and effective manner.
- We will work actively with and involve our partners and stakeholders where feedback concerns them.
- We wish to make a resolution whenever possible.
- If we make changes to policy and procedures as a result of your feedback we will let you know.
- We would like to share positive feedback at appropriate opportunities.
- We want to promote our feedback and complaints process and make it as clear as possible.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 business days.
- We will monitor and track that your complaint is in progress and being actioned.
- We will respond to your complaint in full within 15 business days.
- If your complaint is fundraising related and if you remain dissatisfied, you can refer your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator. This must be done within eight weeks of the final response from the Birmingham Royal Ballet or they may not be able to respond to your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with your response you can escalate this to Anna Williams (Chief Operating Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will capture and analyse all complaints and periodically review themes throughout the year.
You can email your complaints to email@example.com
- We welcome all feedback be it via our website, social media or in writing.
- We endeavour to acknowledge receipt of all feedback
- We ask that if your feedback requires a formal response that you make this clear to us.
- Any formal response will be sent to you within 15 working days.
- We will collate your feedback to help us identify trends.
- Feedback will be formally reviewed quarterly alongside our complaints.
You can email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org