Without our Dancers’ Circle, Birmingham Royal Ballet, our 60 exceptional dancers and renowned orchestra would not be able to continue to present world-class ballet and exciting new work.
We would be delighted to welcome you into the Company as one of our supporters and to bring you closer to our work. To join our Dancers’ Circle and support the work of Birmingham Royal Ballet please contact Matt Freeman (email@example.com).
£1,220 per annum
(Direct debit: £1,200/£100 per month)
Includes benefits valued at £250 plus donation of £970/£950 which is eligible for Gift Aid*
By supporting at the ARTIST level you will contribute to enabling our dancers to stay at the top of their game. Supporting at £1,200 is the equivalent of a year’s world-class dance injury prevention coaching and treatment for one dancer. ARTIST Dancers’ Circle members enjoy all the benefits of being a GOLD BRB Friends member, plus the additional benefits below.
- Concierge ticket booking service
- Invitation for you and a guest to rehearsals in our Birmingham studios where you will also get the opportunity to meet a dancer
- Complimentary annual Christmas Party invitation for you and a guest
- Complimentary invitation for you and a guest to attend an orchestral rehearsal with the Royal Ballet Sinfonia in London
- Refreshments at on-stage rehearsals and Insight Events for you and your guest
- Your support acknowledged in our programmes
£2,520 per annum
(Direct debit: £2,500/£208.33 monthly)
Includes benefits valued at £350 plus donation of £2,170/£2,150 which is eligible for Gift Aid *
Your support at SOLOIST level is the equivalent of two months of tuition, mentoring and rehearsal for one dancer, or providing one ballet student work experience for the duration of one production. SOLOIST Dancers’ Circle members enjoy all the benefits of ARTIST membership plus additional opportunities to get closer to the Company and to meet other high-level supporters.
- Complimentary invitations for you and a guest to one VIP Opening Night Reception in Birmingham or London (cost of show tickets is additional)
- Complimentary invitations for you and two guests to three Insight Events, including priority seating and refreshments
- Invitations for an additional two guests (total of three) to the Supporters’ Christmas Tea when paying by Direct Debit (£25 per ticket)
- Complimentary invitations for an additional two guests (total of three) to the annual Christmas Party when paying by Direct Debit
£6,020 per annum
(Direct debit: £6,000/£500 per month)
Includes benefits valued at £750 plus donation of £5,250/£5,270 which is eligible for Gift Aid*
Your support at PRINCIPAL level is the equivalent of three months of tuition, rehearsal and health care for one dancer, or it could provide free tickets for hundreds of children from deprived areas of Birmingham, enrolled on our free ballet training scheme, to see the Company perform. PRINCIPAL Dancers’ Circle members enjoy all the benefits of SOLOIST membership, plus multiple VIP receptions and an exclusive back-stage tour.
- Complimentary, exclusive, annual backstage tour with our Stage Manager for you and a guest (bring up to three guests if paying by Direct Debit)
- Complimentary invitations to special VIP Opening Night Receptions for you and a guest (complimentary show tickets are included)
- Complimentary invitations for additional guests, by arrangement, at all Insight Events and on-stage rehearsals in Birmingham and at selected tour venues, including priority seating and refreshments
- Complimentary invitation for an additional guest to attend an orchestral rehearsal with the Royal Ballet Sinfonia in London
* Suggested donations are eligible for Gift Aid. You may purchase the benefits package separately, without making any further donation, by calling 0121 245 3545. The donations enable us to continue presenting world-class classical productions and exciting new work and giving opportunities for everyone to enjoy the experience of ballet. All supporter benefits are subject to change if performance or touring circumstances need to be adjusted during the year.